PETER DAY: How general?
皮特.戴:怎样才算大面上的信息?
KATE MCKENNA: We know their selling price, but what' s their unit cost?
凯特.麦凯纳:我们知道他们的销售价格,但他们的单位成本是怎样的?
DON BRADLEY: Derek, what' s your estimate?
堂.布拉德利:德里克,你的估计是多少?
DEREK JONES: I can' t say.
德里克.琼斯:说不上来。
I don' t know what their production run is.
我们还不知道产品是怎样的。
We haven' t had that information yet.
我们还没有这方面的资料。
DON BRADLEY: Well, Big Boss' s production run is three hundred thousand.
堂.布拉德利:"大老板"的产量是30万。
Will they produce three hundred thousand? Or more?
他们会生产30万吗?或者更多?
DEREK JONES: I don' t know the answer to that one.
德里克.琼斯:这个我不知道。
At that retail price they have to sell a lot of toys.
以那样的零售价,他们要售出很多玩具才行。
DON BRADLEY: It can' t be less than 300 thousand, can it?
堂.布拉德利:但不能少于30万,对吧?
PETER DAY: Thanks for the lift, Clive.
皮特.戴:谢谢你送我,克莱夫。
CLIVE HARRIS: You are something of a specialist in the Far East, aren' t you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你在远东是名专家,对吧?
PETER DAY: You could say that.
皮特.戴:也可以这样说。
CLIVE HARRIS: Well, when this deal with this Japanese company is settled, we might need your help.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们和日本公司的交易完成后,我们或许会需要你的帮助。
We shall need a consultant to help set things up.
我们需要一名顾问处理事情。
Of course, the success of Big Boss is a very important part of the deal.
当然,"大老板"的成功是这项交易的一个重要部分。
PETER DAY: When might this happen?
皮特.戴:那会是什么时候?
CLIVE HARRIS: That depends.
克莱夫.哈里斯:这个要看情况。
PETER DAY: The production run is 300,000 units.
皮特.戴:产量是30万件。
CLIVE HARRIS: And the advertising budget?
克莱夫.哈里斯:广告预算呢?
PETER DAY: Clive, I don' t know.
皮特.戴:克莱夫, 不知道。
Really, I don' t know.
真的,我不知道。
相关推荐: