商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第9课-解释工作

2015-03-20 18:09:00 字体放大:  

商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第9课-解释工作

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才。

Unit 9 Explaining how something works 介绍sth是如何运转的

CLIVE HARRIS: Can I get you a cup of tea or something?

克莱夫.哈里斯:给你拿杯咖啡或别的?

MS WONG: No, thanks, I' m fine.

黄女士:No, 谢谢, 不用了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Please have a seat.

克莱夫.哈里斯:请坐。

Well, Sally, you' re seen the company. You' re seen our products.

萨利,你参观了公司,也见过了我们的产品。

What do you think?

你认为怎么样?

MS WONG: You have a wide product range, but they' re all dependent on the same chip technology.

黄女士:你们的产品样式很多,但都依赖同样的芯片技术。

I think we may be able to supply you with some of the necessary circuitry

我认为,我们可以为你提供必要的电路元件

...but,of course, we need to speak further about this.

……当然,我们还要就此再深入交谈。

CLIVE HARRIS: Well, thanks for coming in.

克莱夫.哈里斯:噢,谢谢你的来访。

MS WONG: It has been most interesting.

黄女士:这次参观很有意思。www.Examw.com

DEREK JONES: This is the latest prototype.

德里克.琼斯:这是最新的模型。

PHIL WATSON: How does it work?

菲尔.沃森:怎么用?

DEREK JONES: Say something to the boss.

德里克.琼斯:对"大老板"随便说点什么。

PHIL WATSON: Like what?

菲尔.沃森:比如?

DEREK JONES: Anything.

德里克.琼斯:什么都行。

There' s a microphone in Boss' s ear, and it will recognise certain commands.

"大老板"的耳朵里有个麦克风,它可以识别某些指令。

It records what you say and stores it.

它会录下你讲的内容,并保存起来。

When it hears the trigger word, it plays it back.

在听到触发字后,就会播放出来。

PHIL WATSON: I' m sorry, could you repeat that?

菲尔.沃森:对不起,能再说一遍吗?

I don' t understand what you mean by trigger word.

我不太明白触发字的意思。

DEREK JONES: Okay, I' ll try to explain it more simply.

德里克.琼斯:好的,我会尽量简单地解释。

We can programme the Boss to say something like "I don' t want problems, I want solutions".

我们可以编程使"大老板"说类似"我不管问题,只要解决方案"的话。

And we do that like this: you press his nose and that activates the voice card.

我们是这样做的:你按一下它的鼻子,这样就激活了声卡。

Then you say the phrase.

然后你说个短语。

"I don' t want problems, I want solutions"

"我不管问题,只要解决方案"

Then you press the nose again.

然后你再按一下鼻子。

PHIL WATSON: Why do you do that?

菲尔.沃森:为什么要这样做?

DEREK JONES: You do that in order to stop the recording.

德里克.琼斯:这样做是为了停止录音。

Then you select your trigger word.

然后再选择触发字

PHIL WATSON: What is that?

菲尔.沃森:那是什么呢?

DEREK JONES: The trigger word makes the Boss speak.

德里克.琼斯:触发字可以使"大老板"开口说话。

<--商务英语-->