商务英语辅导:中级口语训练接待来访者

2015-03-20 18:08:14 字体放大:  

商务英语辅导:中级口语训练接待来访者

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才.

Unit 4 接受访问

KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?

詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?

KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they? .[slaid][slaɪd]vt. & vi.滑动; 滑行

She slid along the ice.

她沿着冰面滑行。

凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.

詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。

KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you? ['mɔnitə] 监视器, 监听器; 检测器

凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.

詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。

KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.

凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning!

堂.布拉德利:早上好!

JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.

詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。

DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?

堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?

JENNY ROSS: I think so.

詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。

KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?

凯特.麦凯纳:堂, 我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?

****

MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.

酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it. .[,prezən'teiʃən]n表演

克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?

克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.

酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。

Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.

谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。

MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.

酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。

I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems. .['brɪtn]n.不列颠,英国

我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.

克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。

We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile. .[,wə:θ'wail] adj.值得的, 值钱的, 有价值的

我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。

DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.

.[dis'plei]n.陈列, 展览

堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔•沃森,商谈展品的设计。

Do you understand the problem?

你明白有什么问题了?

EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.

爱德华.格林:不,没有。

DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.

堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。

Choosing the right colour is very important.

选择正确的颜色是很重要的。

EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?

爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?

<--商务英语-->