编辑:sx_liax
2016-01-13
世界上早期戏剧剧本的台词都是诗体的。17世纪,散文体的台词开始在喜剧剧本中确立稳固的地位;18世纪,悲剧台词也逐渐使用散文体。关于影视经典台词具体内容请看下文。
关于影视经典台词:与狼共舞经典台词
1.I ain't kidding. These boys are shooters.Come on. Go under cover.
我可不是开玩笑,那些男孩个个都是神枪手,来,躲起来。
2.You know, some of the boys are sayingif we ain't gonna fight...we could just settlethis whole business with a little.
知道吗,有些我们的人说:如果我们不去开战…我们可以用玩牌的方式决定胜负。
3.I sure as hell don't want to bethe first one across this field.
我他妈的真不想成为第一个上阵的炮灰。
4.I believe I would be having the time of my life.
我肯定如果不是他,我这段时间可能更愉快。
5.Nobody's made a run either way.It's been a standoff all damned day.
都是按兵不动真他妈的死气沉沉的一天。
6.Other times, they'll be thick,like curls on a whore.
而有时候,它们又成群的出来,多得像婊子脸上的褶子。
7.My idea was only to take the horse,not fall down.
我的主意只是去偷马可没叫你摔下来。
8.Not what you would call much of a going concern now, is it?
和你魂牵梦绕的的地方有差距,对吧?
9.Wind In His Hair's words are strong and I have heard them.
“风中散发”这话有理我早先也听说过。
10.that my negotiations with the wild people of the plains will bear fruit
我和草原野蛮人的谈判能结出果实。
11.There can be no place like this on Earth.
“地球上不会有这样一片净土.”
12.I have come to enjoy the patterns of my life at Fort Sedgewick
我已经在享受赛格德维克堡的生活方式了。
13.Most of my work has been geared toward creating the illusionof strength and stability
我工作的绝大部分旨在创造一种强大而稳定的幻想。
14.and the country is everything I dreamed it would be
周围的原野像我梦想的一样。
15.Sometimes they are strangeand it's hard to understand them.
有时候他们很奇妙也很难理解其中奥妙。
16.Time seems irrelevant except for the fact that I am bored
时间好像停滞了一般除了那个让我感到厌倦的事实。
17.And whatever God may be,I thank God for this day.
无论上帝怎样对待他的子民我都对他心存感激。
18.I'd never been in a battle like this one,There was no dark political objective,This was not a fight for territory or richesor to make men free,It was fought to preserve the food storesthat would see us through the winter,To protect the lives of women and childrenthat would see us through the winter.
我从来没有经历过这样的战斗,和丑陋的政治目的无关,也和领土,财富争端或者救人无关,人们为了保护过冬的食物储备而战,为了保护近在咫尺妇女、孩子而战!
19.was gone and the American frontier was soon to pass into history.
美洲平原的马背文明和神秘的西部处女地很快消湮没于历史长河之中。
20.He reminded me that at his age a good fire is better than anything
他提醒我,在他这把年纪安定的生活比什么都强。
关于影视经典台词是不是对同学们有所帮助呢?希望同学们认真阅读,祝大家学业有成。
相关推荐:
标签:影视经典台词
威廉希尔app (51edu.com)在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信qinquan#51edu.com(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。