【编者按】假若你是一位商务谈判人员,要与别人用英语交谈,应该怎么去说,下面是我们威廉希尔app 为您提供的“WTO商务谈判英语系列-2”希望能对读者产生帮助!
1、Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下?
2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。
3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗?
4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。
5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。
6、We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。
7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。
8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。
9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。
10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。
11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请您多多关照。
12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.
希望我们能很好地合作。
13、I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!
14、Your health!
为您的健康干杯!
15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事?
上述词汇是我们威廉希尔app 为你提供的“WTO商务谈判英语系列-2”希望对读者提供帮助,如有更多需求请咨询威廉希尔app 商务英语专栏。