商务英语辅导:中级口语训练接待来访者

2015-03-20 18:08:14 字体放大:  

DON BRADLEY: Well, we need different colours.

堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?

爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.

堂.布拉德利:是的。

This display unit must make an impact.

这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。

It' s very important.

这很重要。

It must look right for the launch.

它必须要适合本次的发布。

It must look exciting.

必须令人心动。

EDWARD GREEN: I understand.

爱德华.格林:我明白了。

DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.

堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。

Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...

另外,“大老板”的照片还要大些……

****

CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.

.[i'fiʃənt]adj.有能力的, 率高的

克莱夫.哈里斯:我们公司尽管不是很大……,但办事效率却是很高的。

MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?

酒井先生:你们公司有多少员工?

CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.

克莱夫.哈里斯:有约700名全职员。

But we take on casual staff when we need them. ['kæʒjuəl]临时的, 不定期的

但有需要时我们也会雇临时工。中华考试网

Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?

酒井先生,要不要再来些咖啡?

MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.

酒井先生:不, 谢谢。请还是叫我加须吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.

克莱夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克莱夫。

So, shall we have a look around?

那么,我们四处参观一下?

MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.

酒井先生:那太好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.

克莱夫.哈里斯:之后,我们可以一起吃午餐。午餐后,我的几名高级经理会给你做场演示。

And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.

.[,prezən'teiʃən]n.表演

Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?

你要不要把外套和公文包放在这里?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you.

酒井先生:谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is our Sales and Marketing Department.

克莱夫.哈里斯:这是我们的销售和市场营销部。 你还没见过凯特.麦凯纳吧?

I don' t think you have met Kate Mckenna.

她是我们的销售主管。

She is Head of Sales. KATE MCKENNA: How do you do?

凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

MR. SAKAI: Kazo Sakai, let me give you my card.

酒井先生:加须.酒井,这是我的卡片。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: And this is Don Bradley.

克莱夫.哈里斯:这位是堂.布拉德利。

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.

堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.

酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

And what part of America are you from?

美国哪个地方?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?

堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.

酒井先生:对不起。

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.

堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

相关推荐:

BEC中级阅读:伦敦一个全球最具文化活力的城市

BEC中级阅读:人类的寿命极限延长

<--商务英语-->