公共英语四级口语练习——生气

2013-03-24 21:19:12 字体放大:  

4. I'm So Mad at... (1)

What's goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的语气)

What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭讪,居心何在呀?

Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he's insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友过来啦,他可是个大醋坛子呦。

Out, rat! 滚出去,老鼠!

Hey, you break it up! 喂,住手啦!

How! A fight! 哗,打架啦!

Ouch! That hurts. 好痛呦!会受伤哩!

Billy, get off the doggie's tail. 比利,得扰人处且饶人,放他一马吧。

Paint the porch, fool, or else. 傻瓜,快去漱漱口,不然哪(把你的牙全拔了)。

Cut it out, my name is Fred, not Fool! 你给我住嘴,我的名字是Fred,不是傻瓜!

Love makes the world go round. 爱能感动世界。

5. I'm so mad at... (2)

Here, have some coffee on me. 来,我请你喝咖啡。

I'll have some on you all right. 好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)

Our leader is more devious than your leader. 我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。

B.S. our leader invented the word? “胡说八道”这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?

The pen is mightier than the sword. 笔利于剑。

Cad! Cur! Beast! 无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)

Omph! 唔!

Ahh! 啊哈!

Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you.

喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。

Look what you did, squirt! 小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!

Cool it man,I'm sorry. 对不起,请您息怒。

Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander. 啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。

Snort! I didn't do anything wrong! 哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。

Out! 滚出去!

I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it. 对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。

Fool, you added this bill up wrong! 笨蛋,你把账单加多了!

So I made a mistake, big deal! 我真是错得离谱了。