【摘要】:威廉希尔app 整理了乘飞机已经够烦人的了。花费贵,压力大,会害怕,当然活动空间也十分有限。但如果周围的乘客很麻烦,那么你就遭殃了,那么我们看看都有哪些乘客是你比较头疼的。
The Extremely Busy & Important
超级大忙人&重要人士
Yes, I am going to be on the phone until the flight attendant pries it out of my hand.
是的,我就是要等到空姐强制拿走手机才会停止打电话。
The Talker
健谈者
Let me just tell you real quick, the book you're reading is great. I know you're very invested in it. I'll just tell you, real quick, every important plot twist and turn. Also how it ends.
你听我给你介绍吧,你读的这本书超好看的。我知道你非常喜欢。听我给你简单说一下这里面重要的情节转折点和结局吧。
The Kid
小孩
I'm playing a game real loud and kicking the chair every time I mess up...which is a lot.
我在玩个很吵的游戏,不断地敲着椅子,的确弄得有点乱糟糟啦。
The Certain You Find Him Attractive
自认为很有魅力的男人
Come here often?
经常坐飞机么?
The Giant
大块头
I'm not making good choices today. First this shirt and lei combination, now this seat.
我今天的确没选好衬衫和这个花环,不过这个位子......好像也小了点。
The Shoeless
脱鞋者
Flights are the perfect time to air these puppies out.
乘飞机时正好可以让脚出来透透气。
The Baby
小北鼻
I may be adorable now, but give me an hour and I'll be crying about a poopy diaper. The stench alone will make you hate me.
我现在是不是很可爱呀,不过我尿布脏啦,呜呜呜呜,且不说一个小时的哭声,我身上的臭气都能让你无语了吧。
The Hyperactive Preteen
好动的少年
My inability to sit still will make you wish you never had kids.
我没法一直这么坐着,是不是让你抓狂到希望这辈子都不养孩子?