Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get一般多用在男女之间。特别是指女性为了吸引男性而使对方着急、故弄玄虚的行为。
She wouldn't even talk to me. (她连话都不跟我说。)
She's playing hard to get. (她只是在吊你的胃口。)
Don't be a tease.
Don't play games.
Don't pretend you don't want me.
我还不想太认真。
I don't want to get serious yet.
I want you to meet my parents. (我想让你见见我的父母。)
I don't want to get serious yet. (我还不想太认真。)
I'm not ready for a commitment.
I don't want to be tied down.
I just want to have fun. (我现在只是想玩玩。)
我是一见钟情。
It was love at first sight. *at first sight“第一眼”、“见到的第一面”。
I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.
I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.
我真希望我从来都没遇到过你。
I wish I had never met you. *这句是虚拟语气的一种,表示与过去事实相反或者不可能实现的事情,用“had+过去分词”的形式。本句紧接在“I wish”的后面,表示“要是……就好了,可……”。
I regret meeting you. (我真后悔认识了你。)
I wish you were never a part of my life.
你是我喜欢的那种类型。
You're my type. *也可以用于女性对男性。